Wednesday, April 22, 2015

My Name is Krista

Hello there!

Welcome to my first ever blog post on my brand new blog! I am quite new to this blogging thing, but I have some goals in mind.

1. To use this blog as an outlet to write, imagine, and create interesting thoughts and posts.

2. To share my love of hair and make-up, probably some recipes, life events, and my relationship ideas with whomever decides to read:)

3. To always grow as a person, mother, wife, sister, friend and all other roles I play in my day to day life.

Now, let me talk about myself a little bit. I am married to my high school sweetheart, and am still in love with him, more in love with him then back in High School. He makes me laugh and pushes me to new heights everyday. We are currently expecting our first bambino, due in August! I am 25 weeks exactly with a pregnancy that has been more than challenging on me physically but none the less is exciting and constant joy to be carrying a little life. Our little one is a boy, he proudly displayed his manhood during the ultrasound grasping it for mommy and daddy to see, we are naming him Braylen.

I went to school for accounting and received my associates in that as well as cosmetology for which I am now fully licensed to practice! However I currently have a pretty un-entertaining desk job that allows me to work evenings so when our little bambino arrives he will be watched by only his mom and dad.

Now to explain my title: Mama Wears Red
I am a mama now, and can't wait to hear my little one call me mama. I have a love of red, red lipstick, red clothes, red EVERYTHING. I wore red to my senior prom, red was our wedding theme, red is our kitchen. But I believe it is more than just the color, red symbolizes love, passion, power, and a lot of other characteristics that I strive to have and believe in. I hope my kids remember me with all of these characteristics and hope that some of them rub off on them.

So there you have it, I am a mama who wears red.

No comments:

Post a Comment